- The Neurac Institute in Princeton New Jersey has been the first physical therapy, that I have received that actually works. After having a car accident in April of 2007, I had constant unbearable pain for full-year and in that year I went seven different physical therapists. That’s right, seven different physical therapists, none of them were able to read.an MRI properly and I was treated with the good old electric stimulation, moist heat in the good old wham, bam thank you man service. There was never any hands-on it was all weight lifting or neck exercises that could be taught in one session, Basically from the standpoint of the information that they gave me I could have went for four sessions and then went home and continued to do it on my own with no improvement.
- This was the outcome for me, but it was a hell of a lot more than four sessions in a hell of a lot of money. I have been a massage therapist/body worker for 18 years. I would say close to half of my clients came to me after having no results from physical therapists, and I was there last resort and for a good percentage of the time, I know I helped them more than these PT’s did. Believe me, I know how frustrating that is. It is time consuming, it costs a lot of money, it also wastes insurance money.
- Here is my advice to you: If you want to get better get massage and go to the The Neurac Institute in Princeton, NJ 800 Bunn Drive Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 683-1010. One more location in New Jersey is in Hopewell, NJ 83 Princeton Avenue Hopewell, NJ 08525 (609) 466-9004. I have never missed a therapy session without hearing another patient saying how quickly they got to the issue and how much improvement was made!
- I am more impressed each time I go not only by the technique but, the incredible staff with their kindness, and most importantly, their ability to communicate effectively, and the knowledge. Thank you Neurac Institute for the first time since 2007 I feel like I might be able to soon be an athlete again!
- Please do yourself a favor and make an appointment today, either at the Princeton office 609-683-1010 or the Hopewell office 609-466-9004
- Redcord is offering a unique treatment method for musculoskeletal ailments called Neurac® (Neuromuscular Activation). NEURomuscular Activation (NEURAC)
Neurac is an abbreviation of Neuromuscular Activation and consists of therapeutic exercises in Redcord slings. The aim of the Neurac Method is to restore pain free movement patterns and improve function. Neurac Treatment challenges the interplay between muscles and is focusing on what is causing the problem – not only the symptoms.Science shows that pain and/or inactivity can disturb signals sent to the muscles from the brain. This disturbance can lead to impaired muscle interaction causing some muscles to be overloaded and painful. The method includes testing procedures, called Neurac Testing, to identify dysfunctions and muscular imbalances. Neurac Testing is systematically examining the body to identify weaknesses in the muscle chains. If a weakness is identified it is called a Weak Link. Neurac Treatment focuses on correcting the Weak Links thereby reducing the strain on the overloaded muscles. Often immediate pain relief and/or improved function can be achieved.
- Neurac is performed with the Redcord Workstation Professional, ant the treatment consists of especially tailored exercises and techniques. To enhance treatment outcomes vibration can be applied with the patentedRedcord Stimula. Many patients experience additional pain relief when the vibration stimulus is applied. Read more about Neurac treatment – Step by step.Neurac Treatment aims to be pain free and without negative side effects. The treatment requires motivation and concentration from you as a patient. The exercises can be both hard and challenging but should always be performed controlled and with good movement quality. To obtain long term treatment effects individual exercise for maintenance is recommended. Read more about follow-up here.
- Neurac treatment is indicated for musculoskeletal ailments such as:Low back pain and pelvic girdle pain
Neck pain and neck pain with headache
Shoulder / arm dysfunction (eg impingement and Tennis Elbow)
Leg dysfunction (eg patellofemoral pain syndrome)
- Redcord offers a special course program for therapists, doctors and health professionals.
Read more about Neurac® (neurac article by Gitle Kirkesola)
- Please contact us if you want more information of how Redcord can help you achieve better function and less pain!
- Tyler Joyce, PT
Owner/CSO Redcord USA
Owner Neurac Institute for Physical Therapy
Neurac 1&2 Instructor
800 Bunn Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
Redcord is offering a unique treatment method for musculoskeletal ailments called Neurac® (Neuromuscular Activation). NEURomuscular Activation (NEURAC)